Put operational best practice at the heart of your business!
BS 8453:2011 Compliance framework for regulated financial services firms sets out a professional framework for an effective compliance management system. Developed in collaboration with a group of trade associations, industry practitioners and professional bodies, BS 8453 provides a set of agreed measures that will achieve a transparent compliance culture.
The standard also includes advice on the design and frequency of reporting processes, and will allow financial services firms to demonstrate that their compliance function is robust.
BS 8453 can be used as a benchmarking tool by those working in compliance oversight functions, those with audit and assurance responsibilities within a business, and external compliance consultants.
A professional benchmark of best practice
Adherence to BS 8453 will undoubtedly differentiate you from your professional peers and put you in a position of strength with your clients and your team. Benefits include:
- Recognition that your compliance management policies and procedures are robust and embedded throughout your business, while promoting and demonstrating a client-centred culture
- Independent and impartial assessment that identifies opportunities to improve your efficiency, effectiveness and professionalism
- Assurance of quality and ongoing continual improvement
- The ability to demonstrate conformity through independent third-party certification, providing assurance that your business operates a robust compliance management ‘best practice’ framework
To join the unique group of BS 8453 certified businesses, please contact us for further information.
Want to stand out from the crowd?
Click here today to find out more about how certification to BS 8453 can benefit you.
“If you want to improve your business for the benefit of everyone rather than simply ʻticking a boxʼ for compliance then meet with Standards International to show you how!”
– Martin Clarke, eightfourtwo