Put operational best practice at the heart of your business with BS 8577!
BS 8577, Framework for the provision of financial advice and planning services, is the only best practice standard for financial advice and planning firms. It was developed by leading industry, consumer and professional experts along with the British Standards Institute (BSI).
This long-awaited professional benchmark sets out a framework which establishes best practice and processes for operating an effective operational management system, both standalone and to support adherence to ISO 22222 Personal financial planning – requirements for personal financial planners.
A professional benchmark of best practice
- BS 8577 confirms that, to survive and thrive in a world beyond the Retail Distribution Review, it really is about ‘best practice’ and not just about ‘best advice’
- Adherence to BS 8577 will undoubtedly differentiate you from your professional peers and put you in a position of strength with your clients – both old and new
- BS 8577 zovirax online australia supports you in creating an environment in which your employees want to work, and a business with which your clients want to work
- BS 8577 supports the creation of a secure and repeatable management framework, providing a sustainable business for all
- BS 8577 has earned support from consumer groups, providing consumer confidence in the areas of financial advice and planning services
- BS 8577 has earned support from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the British Standards Institute (BSI).
Read more about the benefits of certification here.
Want to stand out from the crowd?
Click here today to find out more about how certification to BS 8577 can benefit you.
“It’s my view that achieving BS 8577 has moved the business from brilliant to bulletproof!” -Huw Jones, Proposito Financial Planning