Become a financial buy zovirax cream cheap planner of the future!
BS ISO 22222:2005 has been created with the objective of achieving and promoting consumer confidence by providing an internationally agreed benchmark for a high global standard of personal financial advice.
This standard specifies requirements and provides a framework that applies to the ethical behaviour, competencies and experience of a professional personal financial planner, regardless of their employment status.
The core six steps of the personal financial planning process are:
- establishing and defining the client and personal financial planner relationship
- gathering client data and determining goals and expectations
- analysing and evaluating the client’s financial status
- developing and presenting the financial plan
- implementing the financial planning recommendations
- monitoring the financial plan and the financial planning relationship.
The high-level benchmark of best practice is supported by the requirements of:
- ethical behaviour and financial planning
- information security, client confidentiality and data protection
- risk management
- continual improvement.
A professional benchmark of best practice
By adhering to the requirements of BS ISO 22222: 2005, you are able to demonstrate commitment and dedication to continual improvement and make sure that your clients’ needs are truly at the heart of what you do. Benefits include:
- Improved sales and marketing opportunities through promotion of a consumer-recognised standard of quality
- Recognition from the consumer group Which?
- Simplified and effective processes and documentation
- Improved communication between you and your team
- Evidence of commitment to continual improvement and ongoing personal development through independent third-party certification
To check that you meet our minimum eligibility criteria, review the list of pre-requisites here.
To join the unique group of ISO 22222 certified planners, please contact us for further information.
Want to prove you’re the best in the business?
Click here today to find out more about how certification to ISO 22222 can benefit you.
“For me, it’s an endorsement that clients like. It’s a third-party assessment of our processes and gives comfort we aren’t going to leave anything uncovered”
– Andrew Reeves, The Investment Coach Ltd
“I would recommend attaining this internationally recognised award to stand out from the crowd”
– Darron Whitehead, Utopia Group
“We have always strived to get things right and do the right thing by clients – it’s nice to have an external assessment that’s able to recognise that”
– Mandy Caunt, Moerae Life Financial Planning
“Its a really good discipline to have your work externally validated. I find the ISO 22222 process really helpful in encouraging me to regularly evaluate my work and how I interact with clients”
– Julian Parrott, Ethical Futures