Gunner & Co Workshops in 2020
Standards International is delighted to be partnering with Gunner & Co, specialists in uniquely handling business sales and acquisitions, for their 2020 workshop programme on the topic of preparing for business exit. Michelle Hoskin will be joined by a number of seasoned professionals in the M&A space specialised to financial advice and planning firms, including:
• Louise Jeffreys, MD of Gunner & Co., specialist in structuring successful deals in this space
• Rachel Verinder, Tax Partner at Milsted Langdon, explaining how you can structure a deal to get the most cash out
• David Inglesfied, CEO of IWP and extremely experienced buyer sharing what the market is looking for
• Jade Connolly, Acquisitions Director at Ascot Lloyd, helping you know in advance how to prepare for due diligence
• Alex Canham, Partner at Herrington Carmichael, sharing his wisdom on getting the legals right and protecting yourself appropriately.
Dates and locations for these events are as follows:
Thursday 5 March 2020 – Manchester
Friday 20 March 2020 – London
Friday 24 April 2020 – Birmingham
Friday 1 May 2020 – London
See the full programme with dates, venues and details for booking here. Bookings are open so don’t delay.
Mental Health First Aider Training
Mental health is very real in our magical profession. Regardless of size, your business is about your people… New for 2020, Standards International is delighted to provide a two-day Mental Health First Aider Training workshop. More information about the workshop’s content can be found here.
Everyone who completes the course will receive:
• A manual to refer to whenever you need it
• A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
• A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
Our next workshop will be taking place on Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 April 2020.
Visit our web shop for more information and to book your place. Please note, spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!
Humans Under Management, London 2019
Keeping great company with a stellar list of speakers, Michelle took to the stage at Humans Under Management, London on Wednesday 4 December 2019. This unique event aims to promote, highlight and build on the work that great advisers are doing in developing their behavioural financial advice, practices. Watch videos from previous events here.