We are hiring!
At Standards International, we believe that everyone has the power to realise their extraordinary potential.
Headed up by Michelle Hoskin, Standards International is the powerhouse behind professionalism and operational excellence in financial services.
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Delivery and Relationship Assistant to join our amazing, innovative business and be a key member of our lovely, high-performing team.
Delivering a WOWW! client experience is always high on our agenda and, as such, our clients enjoy professional and valuable support that is always delivered with an exceptional personal touch.
The Service Delivery and Relationship Assistant supports and assists the Service Delivery and Relationship Manager in the delivery of all key support functions for the management and maintenance of Standards International’s client journeys.
Key responsibilities include:
- supporting the sales process and assisting in the successful implementation and delivery of client services
- supporting the Service Delivery and Relationship Manager in all aspects of the service delivery lifecycle
- providing assistance and support to the Service Delivery and Relationship Manager in communications with clients and businesses, assessors and trainers
- ensuring that certification services are conducted in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- facilitating client communications via email and telephone liaison, including dealing with new enquiries
- producing management information for the Service Delivery and Relationship Manager, as required
- developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- promoting the profile of the business within the financial services profession and wider communities
- continuous professional development to meet personal development needs and meet agreed targets.
The role holder will also keep up to date with legislative and industry changes that affect the business and its clients.
As a remote business, this role can either be home-based or performed from our countryside office in Hertfordshire. It is a full time role and we’re open to flexibility.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of working autonomously within administration in a busy environment, providing a high standard of customer service.
To thrive in the role, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, be solution focused and resilient with a high level of attention to detail. You will have a natural connection with people, excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, together with the ability to successfully manage a diverse workload, both as part of an energetic team and independently.
You will be familiar with using all Microsoft packages. Use of Office 365 and knowledge of Act! CRM would be an advantage.
It would also be a bonus if you have worked in financial services, either in a planning practice or financial services organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join what can only be described as an amazing business, led by one of the most dynamic and motivated women in financial services!
The successful candidate will be encouraged to grow, learn and continuously push the boundaries of their true potential. They will be rewarded with salary starting from £25,000 per annum (dependent upon experience), plus a great package of benefits including 25 days holiday per annum (20 days plus their birthday, a Christmas shopping day and time off over the Christmas break).
We hire for attitude, drive and motivation; therefore, all applications are encouraged and welcomed!
If you’re super-awesome we want to hear from you! Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and, for more information about us, please check out our social media channels: