The WOWW! by Design Development Programme
Experience our market-leading development programme for operations, business development and practice management.
As we know, for many progressive and entrepreneurial firms in financial services it has been a frustrating few years. Firms have been struck by many debilitating challenges, any of which (unless addressed right here, right now) could prevent them from achieving and delivering on their true potential.
Well, thank goodness, we got our ducks in a row and launched one of the greatest professional development programmes to hit financial services – The WOWW! by Design Development Programme™ – a unique two-year business transformation journey.
So, is this programme right for you? Only you can decide, but if any of the following seem familiar, then we’d say it absolutely is!
- You’re stuck, just stuck!! You’re not making any progress, you’re going round in circles and feeling like you’re banging your head against a brick wall.
- You’re tired of repeating yourself every day, trying to get the team to buy in to what you’re aiming to do.
- There’s a key member of your team who, despite their amazingness, is getting bored and frustrated by the lack of support and development in their role. It means they may actually leave!
- You just know there has to be a better way of running your business (which you love more than anything), but have no idea where to start.
- You don’t just want a good business, you want an amazing over-the-counter business. You want your business to be not just about professionalism, qualifications and accolades, compliance and service proposition, but you want it to be WOWWing the socks off everyone, all of the time!
So what do you reckon? Right for you or have we scared you to death? If it’s the former, then you’d better get moving because this may be the thing that changes your life and your business for ever!
The WOWW! by Design Development Programme™ has been specifically created by Michelle and the Standards International team to support business owners and Practice Managers/Operations Managers/Business Managers through a transformative journey from WOE to WOWW!
Want to learn more?
WATCH Michelle Hoskin introduce The WOWW! by Design Development Programme™ here.
DOWNLOAD a flyer which outlines the programme journey in full (see top right).
READ some of the inspiring testimonials from the inaugural intake of the programme on this page, like this one:
“As a mature, successful business we could have rested on our laurels and carried on, slowly evolving as times change. This would have been the easiest path to follow. Instead, we decided we needed an in depth review. We needed to find someone to challenge our systems and processes, with a view to being even better at what we do that we already are. An introduction to Michelle by a trusted friend led us to the Programme. We’re about half way through at the moment and it has not been easy (and to be fair, no one said it would be). The Programme is hard work but rewarding. Change takes time and commitment from everyone in the team. However, we’re already a better business with clearer goals and objectives. The people we’ve met on this journey are happy to share their experiences and together, we are having fun, learning, improving and building better businesses with which to serve our clients.”
-Dave Lamb, Gibson Lamb
And, if you’re ready to achieve your WOWW! by Design!, you’re in luck! We are now taking applications for our next intake, which will begin in January 2019 (intakes are limited to a maximum of 12 businesses and you must be based in the UK to be eligible for the 2019 intake). Apply using the button above right. We look forward to taking you on an incredible journey to achieve your true potential!
Download The WOWW! by Design Development Programme™ graphic from our web shop for FREE and see the journey from WOE to WOWW! for yourself!
for the 2019 intake of The WOWW! by Design Development Programme™.
Don’t just take our word for it! Check out some fabulous feedback from our inaugural intake of programme members:
“Six months into the programme, we are being constantly challenged to make the changes that will turn us from a successful business to a “WOWW!” business. We can see a structure that will mean we can drive the business forward, with a clear vision of what needs to happen and when”
– Nicola Watts, Jane Smith Financial Planning
“I feel very confident that we can now move in the right direction over the next 12 months to be in a position to hit all our future goals. Exciting times ahead!”
– Paula O’Reilly, Wills and Trusts Chartered Financial Planners